Welcome to our blog. We believe in the power of sharing. If you have something you would like to share with us, send your ideas to the email address below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We would be more than happy to publish your post as long as the following guidelines are met:
- Your article must be original and well-written.
- The content must be fresh and relevant to our site.
- Google doesn’t like guest blogging as a link building technique, so we only allow one link back to your site in the author bio.
- Include a brief bio (50-75 words), with a link back to your site/blog .
- If your article mentions businesses or companies which you are associated to, please mention that to our readers.
- Articles must be properly attributed for any data that you use, including but not limited to, data, quotations, and any third party content you reference.
- We don’t have a word limit. Your post can be of any length as long as it contains quality content.
- The title of your post must be catchy and engaging.
- Your article must include at least one image.
- Once published, you cannot repost the article in your own blog (Google hates duplicate content)
- Please remember that our articles are for the benefit of our readers, so we don’t allow self-promotion in the post. Anything you want to say about yourself, you can mention it in your bio.
- We reserve the right to alter your content according to our blog style, and update it in the future if required.
How To Submit Your Post
You must send across a Word document or Google Doc with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org